... It concerts standpoints and recommendations in the field of economic and social development and development of employment. It concludes ... namely to working and wage conditions, as well as in other economic and social areas. ...
- News articleEconomic and financial affairs
EIGE is kicking off a new study on the Economic Benefits of Gender Equality. The aim is to discover the impact of gender equality on sustainable and inclusive economic growth and the well-being of society at large. The objectives of ...26 January 2016
- Project01 January 2017
... Its main goals are to promote the participation of economic and social agents in decision-making procedures at a macro-level, concerning social and economic policies. It comprises representatives for different areas - the ...
- Study section
... occupational segregation. Ultimately this would foster economic growth via both higher productivity and increased labour market ...
- PublicationEntrepreneurship, Employment, Economic and financial affairs
... gender mainstreaming tools to support and promote women’s economic independence through entrepreneurship. It has focused on training, ...28 May 2015
- StudyEconomic and financial affairs
- Study section
- PublicationEconomic and financial affairs, Employment, EducationEconomic benefits of gender equality in the EU: How gender equality in STEM education leads to economic growth
... and mathematics) education will have a positive impact on economic growth in the European Union. However, despite good employment ... the European Institute for Gender Equality (EIGE) on the ‘economic benefits of gender equality’ puts forth robust new evidence showing ...10 August 2017
- PublicationEconomic and financial affairs, EmploymentEconomic benefits of gender equality in the EU: Economic benefits of gender equality in the EU policy context
To analyse how gender equality measures can contribute to economic growth in the EU, the European Institute for Gender Equality (EIGE) ... when these gender gaps are reduced. The study on the economic benefits of gender equality is the first of its kind to use a robust ...10 August 2017
- PublicationEconomic and financial affairs, EmploymentEconomic Benefits of Gender Equality in the European Union: How closing the gender gaps in labour market activity and pay leads to economic growth
... pay gap between women and men will have a positive impact on economic growth in the European Union. Despite recent improvements, there are ... the European Institute for Gender Equality (EIGE) on the ‘economic benefits of gender equality’ puts forth robust evidence showing the ...10 August 2017