- Policy areaJustice
Practical examples of gender mainstreaming in justice Bulgaria Applying the method of court watch for monitoring ... mentioned before. Furthermore, they intervene also in the civil jurisdiction acting as courts of first instance and inquiry. These ...05 March 2015
- ResourceHealth, Violence
A civil protection order can be requested based on Article 411 in order to secure ... Information collecting point Ministry of Justice ( www.mp.gov.si/si/storitve/uporabni_seznami/statistika/ ) and Courts ...
- ResourceHealth, ViolencePromotion and Protection of all human rights, civil, political, economicc, social and cultural, including the right to development
... institutional indicators, process indicators and access to justice, victim protection, prevention and training. Relation: Human ...01 January 2008
- ResourceHealth, ViolenceItalian Civil Code, Article 333 (Condotta del genitore pregiudizievole ai figli (Parent's behaviour which is prejudicial to children))
... of art. 330 (loss of parental authority) and 333 of the Civil Code (preventive interventions in case of prejudicial parental behaviour). Finally, the Minister for Justice decided it was not possible to sanction the parents' behaviour as the ...
- Good practiceHealth, Violence
The role of civil party CAMS, the Commission for the Abolition of Sexual Mutilations, ... of professionals in health, social affairs, education and justice, and attending international conferences. CAMS has taken several ...14 July 2015
- Method/ToolHealth, Violence
... on the role of healthcare professionals. Elaborated by civil servants belonging to wide variety of departments (police, immigration, justice etc.) Format: Digital Cost to obtain the method/tool: ...
- Good practiceHealth, Violence
... including health, reproductive and sexual rights, justice, immigration, gender equality, development cooperation and education. ... researchers), policy-makers, students, youth organisations, civil society organisations, universities, international organisations, ...14 July 2015
... the development and the times. It strives to promote social justice with equal opportunities to enhance civil liberties and decent living conditions. The GWU promotes the rights of ...
- ResourceHealth, ViolenceProtecting Women from the new crime of Stalking: A comparison of legislative approaches within the European Union
... information on available legal interventions in the civil and criminal justice systems in the EU Member States, the development of the project derives ...01 January 2007
- ResourceResearchΠροσχέδιο Κειμένου Νομοπαρασκευαστικής Επιτροπής για την Επεξεργασία Σχεδίου Νόμου για την Ουσιαστική Ισότητα των Φύλων
... Recommendation to the Secretary General of the Ministry of Justice, Transparency and Human Rights regarding the “streamlining and improving of the administration of civil justice. Draft Bill on Substantive Gender Equality ...01 January 2011
- Good practice
... for Protection from Domestic Violence (Deputy Minister of Justice) is in the process of empowering three previously established ... other health institutions, the Public Employment Office, and civil society organisations representing the rights of women and children. The ...02 December 2020