- ResourceHealth, ViolencePromotion and Protection of all human rights, civil, political, economicc, social and cultural, including the right to development
... protection, prevention and training. Relation: Human Rights Council ...01 January 2008
... of discrimination is also defined in Article 6 of the 2005 Civil Servants Act which prohibits civil servants from discriminating or ... contrary to the Constitution and legally established rights and freedoms. Civil Servants Act ...28 September 2015
- ResourceHealth, ViolenceProtocol de Coordinaciò entre els ordres jurisdiccionals penal y civil per a la protecciò de les vìctimes de violència domèstica
... by several institutions to guarantee coordination between civil and penal proceedings, index: 1) public prosecutor, 2) advocacy, 3) meeting points, 4) information rights and attention services, 5) issues related with penal court when emit ...
- Good practice
... that what was at stake was a clash of different fundamental rights: non-discrimination versus religious freedom and freedom of association. ... for change The example demonstrates the importance of civil society in challenging women’s exclusion from politics. For a long time ...17 July 2015
- ResourceHealth, ViolenceCabinet Regulation No. 898 By-law of the State Inspectorate for Protection of Children’s Rights, III (Rights and Duties of Inspectors of the Inspectorate) (Latvia)
... professionals: Inspector for Protection of Children’s Rights Professional Secrecy Provisions Conditions for disclosing ... disciplinary sanctions in case of non-reporting States civil service disciplinary liability law. Disciplinary punishment: 1) ...
- ResourceHealth, Violence
... bodies (this procedure is defined by the procedures of Civil Code). Child Protection Provisions Number of FGM related ...
- PublicationEmployment, Education, PovertyThe European Pillar of Social Rights as an Opportunity for Gender Equality in the EU: EIGE’s Recommendations
The European Pillar of Social Rights is an opportunity for the EU to design and implement sustainable and ... European Union, representatives of the European Parliament, Civil Society Organisations and European Social Partners. Further ...22 May 2017
Equal rights regulations and affirmative action are sometimes thought of as ... Key stakeholders mentioned: media professionals, civil society Bibliographic Citation: Book on gender equality in ...01 January 2009
- Good practiceHealth, Violence
The role of civil party CAMS, the Commission for the Abolition of Sexual Mutilations, ... FGM. She started to litigate on behalf of the Women’s Rights League and was subsequently asked by the founder of CAMS to succeed her. ...14 July 2015