Ex-ante publicity notice for procurement procedure (€15 000.01- € 60 000.00) Library support services
Description of the contract
The European Institute for Gender Equality (EIGE) envisages awarding a low-value contract for the provision of services relevant to the management of EIGE’s library, located in Vilnius.
Description of the requested services
The foreseen library support services will include:
- Installing and setting up Library Management System (LMS) VuFind
- Migrating records from EIGE’s existing LMS (Exlibris Aleph) to VuFind
- Reviewing the inventory of EIGE’s physical records, which amounts approximately to 12,000 records
- Managing the automatic loan system provided in EIGE’s library
- Cataloguing approximately 500 resources
Description of the procedure
This ex-ante publicity is the first stage of the negotiated procurement procedure through which EIGE may award the above-mentioned contract.
All parties interested in providing the services described above should express their interest 400 words maximum, by e-mail, to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject reference: EIGE/2020/OPER/14, before 01/07/2020 12:00 Vilnius time.
Economic operators who do not express their interest before the deadline and to the address above will not be invited to submit an offer. The latter restriction will not apply to the minimum of three economic operators directly invited by EIGE.
Tender documents will be sent by e-mail.
This publication constitutes no obligation for EIGE to launch the mentioned procurement procedure.
We look forward to receiving your declaration of interest.