Ex-ante publicity notice for procurement procedure (€15 000.01- € 60 000.00) Support services to EIGE’s data protection rules
Please note that the deadline for ex-ante interest submission has been extended. The new deadline is 17 November 2020.
Description of the contract
The European Institute for Gender Equality (EIGE) envisages awarding a low-value contract for provision of data protection support services.
Description of the requested services
EIGE seeks a legal service provider to support the Institute to be in compliance requirements listed under Regulation (EU) 2018/1725, which lays down the data protection obligations for the EU institutions and bodies when they process personal data and develop new policies.
The services provider shall assist EIGE in:
- Preparing and drafting Implementing rules on data protection;
- Preparing and drafting rules on restriction data subjects rights (ref. Article 25 of Regulation 2018/1725);
- Preparing and drafting records for EIGE’s processing operations, DPIAs and prior consultation procedure;
- Preparing personal data breach procedure in compliance with EDPS guidelines;
- Presentation to staff members on data protection issues and Q&A session;
- Ad-hoc requests related to the implementation of Regulation 2018/1725.
Description of the procedure
This ex-ante publicity is the first stage of the negotiated procurement procedure through which EIGE may award the above-mentioned contract.
All parties interested in providing the services described above should express their interest 400 words maximum, by e-mail, to email@example.com with the subject reference: EIGE/2020/ADM/12, before 13 November 12:00 Vilnius time.
Economic operators who do not express their interest before the deadline and to the address above will not be invited to submit an offer. The latter restriction will not apply to the minimum of three economic operators directly invited by EIGE.
Tender documents will be sent by e-mail.
This publication constitutes no obligation for EIGE to launch the mentioned procurement procedure.
We look forward to receiving your declaration of interest.