Ex-ante publicity notice for procurement procedure (€60 000.01 – Directive threshold) Equipment for online meetings
Description of the contract
The European Institute for Gender Equality (EIGE) envisages awarding a middle-value contract for delivery, installation and setting up of video conferencing and video streaming equipment in conference and meeting rooms for increasing usability of on-line meetings.
Description of the requested services
- Delivery and installation of additional cameras in the conference room
- Delivery and installation of wireless audio conferencing microphones/system
- Delivery and installation of video streaming server with software for streaming to YouTube, Facebook and other networks
- Deliver and deploy of MS Teams rooms devices
- Deliver and deploy solution in one meeting room for discussion type online meetings.
- Set up equipment for working together with existing systems
Description of the procedure
This ex-ante publicity is the first stage of the negotiated procurement procedure through which EIGE may award the above-mentioned contract.
All parties interested in providing the services described above should express their interest 400 words maximum, by e-mail, to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject reference: EIGE/2020/ADM/09, before 02/10/2020, 12:00 Vilnius time.
Economic operators who do not express their interest before the deadline and to the address above will not be invited to submit an offer. The latter restriction will not apply to the minimum of five economic operators directly invited by EIGE.
Tender documents will be sent by e-mail.
This publication constitutes no obligation for EIGE to launch the mentioned procurement procedure.
We look forward to receiving your declaration of interest.