Framework contract: Collection of information and provision of research related services
The subject of the Contract is:
- Identification of gaps in data collection on topics as requested
- Collection and mapping of information and data on specified areas, including legislation, policies, actors, practices, trends, problems
- Collection of data, information, and in-depth views from competent authorities (governmental officials, institutions, services, etc.), civil society actors (activists, support providers, community and religious leaders), and individuals, through detailed interviews
- Collection of theoretical discussions, literature, policy and legislative developments
- Mapping of qualitative information
- Updating of databases
- Expert reviewing
Communication: Procurement procedure is ongoing and is currently at the stage of finalisation.
Questions and answers
Questions & Answers 1 - 16 Oct 2013
Questions & Answers 2 - 30 Oct 2013
Questions & Answers 3 - 18 Nov 2013
Questions & Answers 4 - 18 Nov 2013
Questions & Answers 5 - 20 Nov 2013
Questions & Answers 6 - 27 Nov 2013
Questions & Answers 7 - 28 Nov 2013
Questions & Answers 8 - 3 Dec 2013
Questions & Answers 9 - 05 Dec 2013
Questions & Answers 10 - 05 Dec 2013
Questions & Answers 10b - 10 Dec 2013
At the request of the tenderer, EIGE may provide additional information solely for the purpose of clarifying the nature of the contract. Any additional information including that referred to above will be published on this website.
Requests for additional information/clarification should be received by 06/12/2013.
The answers to such requests, if any, will be published under this banner, therefore you are invited to visit EIGE's website regularly for updates.
Requests for additional information will not be processed if received later than the above-mentioned date.
Invitation to tender (.pdf)
Tender Specifications (.pdf)
Standard Submission Forms (.doc)
Draft Contract (.pdf)
EIGE public holidays 2013 (.pdf)
EIGE public holidays 2014 (.pdf)