Collection of good practices on reconciliation of work, family and private life in EU Member States
The study to be carried out under this contract will focus on the collection and dissemination of good practices in the area of reconciliation, in EU Member States.
In particular, the study will take into account the existing effective experiences implemented with the purpose of:
- increase knowledge, awareness and understanding on how reconciliation can be strategic for social and economic growth as well as for the advancement of gender equality;
- increase men’s participation in care and family activities
- increase female participation in labour market;
- enhance and develop self-regulation practices, aiming to support women’s participation in labour market and men’s participation in care and family activities;
- strengthen the contribution provided by social partners to build gender equality policies and implement gender mainstreaming strategies;
- establish and develop gender sensitive self-regulation in public and private organisation.
It aims to develop a better knowledge on good practices, developed across the EU Member States, to make available to stakeholders, decision makers and social partners practical information related to relevant and effective approaches as well as to foster the exchange of good practices in this area.
Questions and answers
Questions & Answers 1- 04 Sep 2013
Questions & Answers 2 - 19 Sep 2013
Questions & Answers 3 - 10 Oct 2013
At the request of the tenderer, EIGE may provide additional information solely for the purpose of clarifying the nature of the contract. Any additional information including that referred to above will be published on this website.
Requests for additional information/clarification should be received by 04/10/2013.
The answers to such requests, if any, will be published under this banner, therefore you are invited to visit EIGE's website regularly for updates.
Requests for additional information will not be processed if received later than the above-mentioned date.
If you intend to participate in this tender, kindly send us an e-mail confirming this intention (firstname.lastname@example.org) notifying us
Contract Notice (.pdf) Contract notice in TED
Invitation to tender (.pdf)
Tender Specifications (.pdf)
Standard Submission Forms (.doc)
Draft Contract (.pdf) updated on 21/08/2013, 15:11
EIGE public holidays 2013 (.pdf)
EIGE public holidays 2014 (.pdf)