Procurement - Closed procedures
- Provision of Medical Services for Staff of the European Institute for Gender Equality in Vilnius, Lithuania
The tender is divided into two LOTS as follows: LOT 1: Provision of services offered by a Medical Advisor LOT 2: Provision of services offered by a Medical Centre Important
- Study for the construction of a statistical information system of the European Union Gender Equality Index
The subject of the Contract is to perform a Study on the input, process and output information in defining the European Union Gender Equality Index. Questions and Answers Questions and Answers I (.pdf, 113 KB) - 11 July 2011 Questions and Answers II (.pdf, 88,7KB) - 15 July 2011 Questions and Answers III (.pdf, 172KB) - 22 July 2011 Important
- Design, photography services, printing and distribution of the "Women Inspiring Europe" 2012 Calendar"
This ex-ante publicity is the first stage of the negotiated procurement procedure through which EIGE may award the above-mentioned contract.
The aim of the framework contract is to ensure the provision of services on organisation and conducting of meetings and events. Important
- Call for tender - Study on the Area K of the Beijing Platform for Action: Women and the Environment in the European Union
The aim of the study is to produce a report on the current implementation stage in the Member States of the objectives formulated in Area K: Women and Environment, with a focus on Gender Equality and Climate Change, introducing possible indicators in this area for the EU policy processes. Important
- Call for tender - Study of collected narratives related to gender perceptions in 27 EU Member States
Description The overall objective of this project is, on the basis of the proposed innovative methodology, to collect in 27 Member States the narratives related to gender perceptions, to analyse the collected data in the report and to create an online database of stories to be open for a future use within EIGE's activity geared to identifying and addressing gender stereotypes.