Activity of Association L'Enfant et son Père-MCP (Mouvement de la Condition Paternelle) [Association Child and Father]
Aims and objectives
The 'Movement of Fathers' was formed in 1974 by fathers who have experienced a difficult separation from the mother of their children. Objectives:
- Organising solidarity and mutual support for parents going through the turmoil of a difficult separation or its consequences.
- Exploring the development of constructive proposals to help manage family conflicts and maintain parental joint responsibility.
- Raising the awareness of the public, media and legislators on the current scandalous situation of father-child contact and proposals to maintain relationships between the child and both parents.
- SOS Hommes Battus' support is designed to allow fathers to set personal strategies and better understand and combat the mechanisms of exclusion of the father by the judiciary.
Name: Association L'Enfant et son Père-MCP (Mouvement de la Condition Paternelle) [Association Child and Father]
Stakeholder: Civil society organisation
Area of intervention: Men and gender equality
Organisation Country: France
Organisation Zip Code: 75012
Organisation Phone: 33 1 43 41 45 18
Name: Stéphane Ditchev
The Federation 'Movement of Fathers' (FMCP) brings together around 50 associations throughout France. It deals with parental equality, joint custody and family mediation
Thursday meetings to discuss different topics, http://www.fmcp.org/rendezvous/les_jeudis_du_MCP.pdf
- Médiation familiale, regards croisés et perspectives ", 1997 Editions ERES préfacé par Irène THERY 'Family mediation, viewpoints and perspectives' By professionals working in divorce and separation, including Stephane Ditchev, http://www.fmcp.org/Bibliographie/bibliographie_des_adultes.htm