Activity of Conseil wallon del'égalité entre hommes et femmes (CWEHF) Consultative council of the the Belgium Walloon region on equality between men and women
Aims and objectives
Its main activity is to give advice about regional legislation from a perspective of equality. It is composed of representatives from workers and employers' organisations. The CWEHF's mission is to:
- provide advice and recommendations on all issues relating to gender equality;
- suggest ways to implement to achieve its mission;
- providing advice on regulatory measures;
- follow up the issue of gender equality at other levels of government.
Name: Conseil wallon del'égalité entre hommes et femmes (CWEHF) Consultative council of the the Belgium Walloon region on equality between men and women
Stakeholder: Regional/Local Organisation
Area of intervention: Men and gender equality
Organisation Country: Belgium
Organisation Zip Code: 4000
Organisation Phone: 04/232.98.31; 04/232.98.58
The CWEHF works on the equality of men and women. CWEHF members include representatives of men's associations and has already held some meetings to involve men in the issue of the equality of men and women.
- Equality between women and men in Wallonia: This brochure is also available at: http://www.cesrw.be/index.php?page=publications-du-conseil&id=12
- Editorial opinion available on the website http://www.cesrw.be/index.php?page=avis-du-conseil&id=12