- Method/ToolHealth, Violence01 Sausis 2009
... which has amongst its priorities promoting equal participation of women and men in decision-making. The report aims to raise the ... EC. The report shows that even if EU's efforts to increase women's participation in decision-making have been consistent and certain ...
... figures and data on: gender pay gap in the media industry, women's participation in the media industry Format: xxi, 40 p.; 21x29.7 cm ...01 Sausis 2000
- ĮvykisConsultation meeting "From Practices with Potential to Good Practices on Women and Poverty. Non-monetary measures to tackle women’s poverty and social exclusion"
... of the results of the meeting. Please note that participation in this expert meeting is by invitation only . ...
... in the labour market. The most important discrimination is women's low participation rate to the labour market. This first discrimination shapes the ...
- ResourceHealth, ViolenceViolence against women - Analysis of national surveys carried out by the countries of the conference of european statisticians to measure violence against women01 Sausis 2006
- Good practicePoverty
... in technical and decision-making positions. Women’s active participation in the ICT sector is essential for Europe's long-term growth and ... effects are significant: Interface3 is increasing women's access to the ICT sector where gender segregation is high. Every year, ...17 Spalis 2016
... attainment of equality between women and men in their full participation in the labour market and their reconciliation of professional, ...
... Key information on EU or National policies/legislation on women's' representation on the Media: Discussion paper calling for a greater participation of women in decision-making and control positions of the media ...01 Sausis 2006
... political agenda, women education and women labour force participation, state mechanisms as institutional frame for women promotion, ... and women in the gender policies reforms in Romania. Women's situation in Romania ...
- Good practiceHealth, Violence
... departments as well as other institutions and more active participation by physicians. Two improvements could have been made: ...06 Kovas 2015
- Method/ToolHealth, Violence01 Sausis 2006