- Toolkit pageEducation, Employment, Research
... sex. The Ministry of Science, Education and Sports adopted an Action Plan on Science and Society in 2012. The plan ... Key actors The Ministry of Science, Education and Sports adopted an Action Plan on Science and Society is in charge of ...
- Toolkit page
- Good practiceHealth, Violence06 Kovas 2015
- NaujienosEconomic and financial affairs
... women hold in politics, economics and finance, research, sports and the media. Below you can find our assessment of the situation in ... 8% of board members in the top ten most funded Olympic sports  federations in the IPA beneficiaries, compared to 18% in the ...17 Gegužė 2021
- Policy areaCulture
... Accordingly, men dedicate much more time to watching sports than women (53% of men versus 29% of women). On the other hand, women ...05 Kovas 2015
... think it is shared by most men in professional high level sports? R: No, I don't think it is shared generally. I think what is ...
... that it does not expect boys to be strong, to be good at sports, to know how to fight and defend that much? Or it was rather your ...
- NaujienosRegional policy26 Sausis 2016
- Naujienos14 Birželis 2016
- NaujienosAgriculture and rural development, Culture, Digital agenda, Economic and financial affairs, Education, Employment, Energy, Entrepreneurship, Environment and climate change, Health, Justice, Maritime affairs and fisheries, Migration, Poverty, Regional policy, Research, Sport, Tourism, Transport, Youth, Violence
... technology, while more girls are studying humanities. On the sports fields, the coach of any team is more likely to be a man. Buses and ...16 Birželis 2016
- Naujienos12 Rugsėjis 2017
- Toolkit pageCulture
... sets repeat stereotypes by putting men in active roles (sports people, or professionals) and only including women in stereotypical ...