- Country profile: Gender Equality Index
... Gender inequalities are most pronounced in the domain of power (26.8 points) and time (46.3 points). Slovakia achieves its highest score ... and knowledge (+ 5.9). Progress has stalled in the domain of power (- 0.1 points) and Slovakia’s score decreased in the domain of time (- ...
... I’ve never taken part in the masculine distribution of power. I’ve especially never taken part in the informal power that is informally negotiated during lunches, in bars, at football games. ...
- ResourceEducation, Employment
... development industry is created by structures of power and inequality. A call is made for people to identify and take action ...01 Sausis 2002
- ResourceHealth, Violence
... for those in local and national government with the power to make a difference. Urgent effort must be made to provide funding ...01 Sausis 2009
... regulations.’ It concerns equal opportunities, devolving power to people, transparency, supporting social action and embedding equality ...01 Sausis 2010
- ResourceResearch01 Sausis 2011
- ResourceCultureGendering im Berufsfeld Journalismus : Ein Überblick über Empirie und Theorie sowie die Integration der Sozialtheorie Pierre Bourdieus
... publication provides impulses for the innovative analysis of power relations in the professional field. Format: pp. 198; 21 cm ...01 Sausis 2009
- ResourceCulture01 Sausis 2012
The study looks at the power of women to influence decision-making in the media. The reason for this ...01 Sausis 2003
- ResourceCulture01 Sausis 2010
- ResourceCultureHomophily and differential returns: Sex differences in network structure and access in an advertising firm.
... gender inequalities in the organizational distribution of power: sex differences in homophily (i.e., tendency to form same-sex network ...01 Sausis 1992