- ResourceHealth, ViolencePatriarchal violence – an attack on human security - A broad survey of measures to combat patriarchal violence and oppression, particularly acts committed in the name of honour directed at women, homosexuals, bisexuals and transgender persons.
... the world and that is rooted in the patriarchal power structures it defends. The study shows that while men are usually exposed ...
- ResourceCulture01 Sausis 2012
- ResourceHealth, Violence
... at the place of commission of the act, or if no penal power is applicable at the place of commission of the act. Number of court ...
- Method/ToolHealth, ViolenceKvinnlig könsstympning - ett utmanande kunskapsområde: En empirisk studie om barnmorskornas kunskap om kvinnlig könsstympning
... is an important characteristic and an essential source of power for both the midwife and the patient. Format: Hardcopy, ...01 Sausis 2010
- Method/ToolHealth, Violence01 Sausis 2008
- Method/ToolHealth, Violence01 Sausis 2006
- Method/ToolHealth, Violence
... are faced with the fact that DV is an expression of lack of power. Women visit couples where there is a suspicion of DV. They make an ...01 Sausis 2007
... on how gender issues are linked to questions around media power and social change; advice on how to address gender issues in media ...01 Sausis 2005
The paper is based on the analysis of power structure of the family and the family decisionmaking concerning ...
... distribution of resources, opportunities, constraints and power in a given context. In this way, conducting a gender analysis allows ...10 Gruodis 2018
- ResourceCultureGendered journalism cultures : strategies and tactics in the fields of journalism in Britain and Sweden
... the study is on creation and re-creation of value systems, power-struggles, and on their gendered nature. The conclusion of the book is ... media: The main finding is that status, prestige and power have been associated with conceptions of masculinity and these ...01 Sausis 2008