... journalists who work across all the written media, from newspapers and magazines to digital media. ...
- Method/ToolHealth, Violence
... on domestic violence in television, in the leading daily newspapers and in specialized publications such as “Terviseleht” (A Health ...01 Sausis 2005
... presentation of research of television programmes, newspapers, radio programmes. Key stakeholders mentioned: Radio ...01 Sausis 1996
- Good practiceCulture
... just nine were women (22.5%). In the ten best-selling newspapers and the ten best-selling magazines there were just six female ... in access to and participation in French-speaking Belgian newspapers. It also mapped, identified and disseminated 11 good practices ...06 Kovas 2015
- ResourceCulture01 Sausis 2008
- Method/ToolHealth, Violence01 Sausis 2008
- Method/ToolCulture01 Sausis 2013
- Good practiceHealth, Violence06 Kovas 2015
- ResourceCultureElég az emancipációból! Feminizmus és a gender-kérdés a nyomtatott médiában: Sajtótermékek elemzése és értékelése01 Sausis 2011
- ResourceCulture01 Sausis 2010
... a small role in speaking to the nation. In a year, the newspapers: The Daily Mail, Telegraph, and Guardian recorded less than 30% of articles written by women. While UK newspapers publish much more content by men, audiences share content by women ...01 Sausis 2012
... Cleaning, Hotel & Restaurants, Delivery and distribution of newspapers and magazines ( http://3f.dk ) ...