- ResourceCultureHandbook of good practice to combat gender stereotypes and promote equal opportunities in film, television and theatre in Europe
Handbook of good practice to combat gender stereotypes and promote equal opportunities in film, television and theatre in ...01 Sausis 2010
- PublicationEducationBeijing +25 policy brief: Area B - Education and training of women: stereotypes and segregation persist
Since 2013, the EU has made several commitments to address gender equality issues in education and training. The Strategic Engagement for ... careers. In 2015, the EU called for action to tackle gender stereotypes and ensure that teachers are trained to create inclusive, ...05 Kovas 2020
- ResourceCultureStereotypes of Women Portrayal and their Modifications in Lithuanian Prose of the Second Part of the 20th Century.
... demonstrates consequent modification and transformation of stereotypes. In Lithuanian literature of 50s the ideal of a soviet woman, ... in Lithuanian Prose of the Second Part of the 20th Century. Gender Studies and Research. Siauliai University Publishing House, nr 1, p. ...01 Sausis 2005
Analysis of gender stereotypes and how they influence women's participation to the labour market. ...01 Sausis 2007
The book examines a wide array of issues related to media, gender stereotyping, and its impact on society in Romania. Key ... 17x24 cm Mass Media about Gender: Aspects of Gender Stereotypes in the Mass Media in Romania ...01 Sausis 2005
- ResourceEducation, Employment, Culture
This resource book reflects on the topic of gender in the media and provides practical examples of stereotypical gender representation in order to facilitate further discussions on the topic. ...01 Sausis 2008
... Book on women's representation in advertising Gender Stereotypes in the Advertising Discourses: An Incursion into the Media ...01 Sausis 2005
... environment. It contains a larger chapter on media stereotypes of women. Most of the text brings the examples and best practices ... for Advertising) Format: 91 p.; pdf; 91 p. Gender, Media and Advertising - The Possibilities of (Self)Regulation of Gender ...01 Sausis 2009
... the alcohol advertisement" has given rise to a complaint for gender discrimination and harassment brought to the National Equality Body, to ... Format: 8 p. Recommendation on use of sexual stereotypes in advertising and commercial communication ...01 Sausis 2010
- ResourceCultureLes femmes et les hommes dans la publicité: Images-Rôles-Stéréotypes. Etude sur la représentation des genres dans les publicités au Luxembourg en 2010.
... pdf Women and men on advertising : images, roles, stereotypes; study on gender representation in advertising in Luxemburg in 2010 ...01 Sausis 2012