- ResourceHealth, Violence01 Sausis 2004
... and family lide in gender equality policy, family policy and employment policy over the last ten years. Employment, family and gender equality ...01 Sausis 2009
... implications are analysed. Format : pdf-file Employment, family and gender equality ...
- PublicationEconomic and financial affairs, Employment
... equality and economic independence: part-time work and self-employment Gender equality and economic independence: part-time work and self-employment: Main Findings EU Indicators for the Beijing Platform ...12 Sausis 2015
- StruktūraCommittee of Gender Equality in Employment and in Vocational Training, Ministry of Labour and Social Insurance
... has an advisory role in policymaking regarding equality in employment and vocational training. It also promotes research, collects data ... complaints, and accepts complaints regarding gender employment discrimination; provides advice and information; and provides free ...
- StruktūraCITE - Comissão para a Igualdade no Trabalho e no Emprego (Commission for Equality in Labour and Employment)
The Commission for Equality in Labour and Employment (CITE) was created in 1979. It works under the responsibility of the Ministry of Solidarity, Employment and Social Security, in collaboration with and the Secretary of ...
- ResourceEmploymentSocial Investment - Growth, Employment and Financial Sustainability - Economic and Fiscal Effects of Improving Childcare in Austria
... : AK Europe Brussels (2013), Social Investment - Growth, Employment and Financial Sustainability - Economic and Fiscal Effects of ...
- ResourceHealth, ViolenceA Nationwide Research Study On The Prevalence Of Domestic Violence Against Women In Malta And Its Impact On Their Employment Prospects
... violence in the Maltese Islands and its impact on the employment prospects of the relative victims. The quantitative research survey ...01 Sausis 2011
- PublicationEconomic and financial affairs, Employment, Entrepreneurship
... in economic rights and independence , including access to employment, appropriate working conditions and control over economic resources. Through an analytical focus on part-time work and self-employment, the report demonstrates their effect on the economic independence ...17 Spalis 2014