... Creating jobs and entrepreneurship; Active social inclusion policy NAP Employment 2004 - 2005 ...
This paper explores the recent changes in Romanian employment policy, with particular regard to the situation of women. During 2008, we ...
... the ageing workforce in the EU, which has implications for employment, working conditions, living standards and welfare. Coordinated by ... report shows how information from four agencies can support policy-making that is both complementary and greater than the sum of its parts. ...30 Birželis 2017
- PublicationRegional policy
... regions, which are the two main objectives of the cohesion policy. Failure to overcome gender disparities means that the development objectives of growth, competitiveness and employment cannot be fully achieved. Further information Regional ...25 Sausis 2017
- ResourceHealth, ViolenceCouncil conclusions on the Eradication of Violence Against Women in the European Union - 3000th EMPLOYMENT and SOCIAL POLICY Council meeting01 Sausis 2010
- Toolkit page
... EU labour market, the variety of gender stereotypes around employment in certain jobs and related gender differences in career ... specialists, the greater involvement of women seems to be a policy strategy with obvious economic and social benefits. EIGE has estimated ...
- Toolkit page
... help or hinder gender equality The increase in female employment rates, coupled with the decline of the male breadwinner family ... job-protected leave after childbirth have become important policy measures to support parents (ILO, 2014). They provide time-limited job ...
- ResourceEmploymentNational policies to support the reconciliation of employment, childcare and the care of older family members: A comparative review to inform personnel policies in the European chemical industry
... regulations and policies to support the reconciliation of employment with the care of children and older family members in nine EU ...
- Good practiceDigital agenda, Employment
Country information — policy in context Gender equality in Hungary lags behind other countries in ... 10 percentage points lower than that of employed men. The employment gap is particularly large for women of maternal age and older. ...08 Spalis 2018
... adopted within these two processes of social inclusion and employment policy. The focus is on two aspects of gender mainstreaming; first the extent ...
... reconciliation of work and family lide in gender equality policy, family policy and employment policy over the last ten years. Employment, family and gender ...01 Sausis 2009
- StruktūraIEFP - Instituto de Emprego e Formação Profissional ( Institute for Employment and Vocational Training
The Institute for Employment and Vocational Training is the Portuguese public employment service and was established in 1979. It works under the auspices of ...