... provides information about the basic points of national policy on gender equality with focus on: politics for both women and men, ... of male and female participation in the labour market, employment discontinuites due to care tasks, leading positions, reconciliation ...
- Good practiceResearch
... member of staff is disadvantaged in the application of this policy, the following principle should apply: Any monies provided ... work while she is on leave. The outcome of this Fund and policy is a 100 % maternity leave return rate for Queen University Belfast ...23 Rugsėjis 2016
- ResourceHealth, ViolenceSkrivelse 2002/03:140 Jämt och ständigt - Regeringens jämställdhetspolitik med handlingsplan för mandatperioden
... care of girls and women who are already living with FGM. Policy Framework Issuer Ministry of Industry, Employment and Communication Missive 2002/03:140. Constantly - The ...01 Sausis 2003
- Good practiceEmployment
I can Malta has a low female employment participation rate and the highest female inactivity rate within the ... and Training Corporation and was embedded in national policy on gender equality, with funding from the European Social Fund (ESF). ...09 Kovas 2015
- Policy areaMaritime affairs and fisheries
... and explore new business opportunities. Current policy priorities in the fisheries sector at EU level At fisheries level ... Unfortunately, the existing statistical data shows employment within the fisheries sector only if this employment is declared and ...05 Kovas 2015
- ResourceEmploymentLos dilemas de compatibilización laboral y familiar en el marco de las políticas familiares: incidencia sobre el empleo femenino y la división del trabajo familiar en perspectiva comparada
... empirical data drawn from different surveys on attitudes, employment and caring practices. Format : pdf-file Work-Life ... within the frame of family policies: impact on women´s employment and division of housework in a comprative perspective ...
- Policy areaSport
... tools and sharing good practices. Current policy priorities at EU level Many of the competences in the area of sport ... the Member States. However, at EU level there are three core policy areas: the integrity of sport, the economic dimension of sport, and ...05 Kovas 2015
... also integrates studies dedicated to social inclusion versus employment programs for vulnerable, social assistance services, implementation ...
- ResourceHealth, ViolenceRegeringens proposition 2005/06:155 Makt att forma samhället och sitt eget liv – nya mål i jämställdhetspolitiken
... for this purpose. Description of the FGM legislation. Policy Framework Issuer Ministry of Industry, Employment and Communication Government Proposition 2005/06:155. Power to ...01 Sausis 2006
- Policy areaDigital agenda
... of women in STEM at all levels. Current policy priorities at EU level The overarching policy priorities of EU ... in the delivery of public services such as education, employment, healthcare and financial services. In this light, ensuring equal ...05 Kovas 2015
- Policy areaEntrepreneurship
... ILO’s work in enterprise development. Current policy priorities at EU level Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) are ... of new jobs and provided two thirds of total private sector employment in the EU. The European Commission considers SMEs and ...14 Gruodis 2015
- ResourceEducation, Employment, JusticeSituācijas analīze par dzimumu līdztiesības pamatprincipu pielietošanu praksē par nodarbinātības un dzimumu līdztiesības politikas ieviešanu atbildīgajās institūcijās
... problems addressed in the institutions in terms of employment and gender equality, workers' awareness of gender issues, as well as ... in practice in the institutions responsible for equality policy implemetation ...01 Sausis 2005