- ResourceResearchÚj Magyarország Fejlesztési Terv : Magyarország Nemzeti Stratégiai Referenciakerete 2007 - 2013 : Foglalkoztatás és növekedés
... Plan is the country's main document of development policy and the programming of Hungary's expenditure of the EU Structural Funds. ... Strategic Reference Framework of Hungary 2007 - 2013 : Employment and Growth ...01 Sausis 2007
- PublicationEconomic and financial affairs, EmploymentBeijing +25 policy brief: Area F - Women and the economy: care responsibilities and insecure jobs limit women’s empowerment
... Women’s economic empowerment has long been a feature of EU policy, but the shift in priorities in the aftermath of the economic crisis has left the employment policy largely gender blind. Thus the Europe 2020 strategy includes ...05 Kovas 2020
... and external determinants and the development of the family policy of Croatia. In the first part the authors define family policy, analyse the influence of demographic trends and employment of women on the family structure and relations. They claim that a ...
- Toolkit pageEconomic and financial affairsTool 2: Overview of the legislative, regulatory and policy frameworks relevant for GRPP in the 27 EU Member States
... you with an overview of the legislative, regulatory and policy frameworks relevant for GRPP that exist in your country. You can ... equality Only indirectly Act No 21/1998 on employment equality of 18 June 1998: ...
- ResourceEmploymentThe Eonomic Crisis – Challenge or Opportunity for Gender Equality in Social Policy Outcomes? A Comparison of Denmark, Germany and the U.K
... working patterns such as part-time, temporary employment, informal work, etc.; they earn less and have fewer financial ...
The Action plan points out the main goals of the policy, the programs, the budget, the srakeholders for each program, the ... Format : pdf-file National Action Plan for employment 2014 ...
The Guide contains a pilot gender evaluation of the Employment Policy of the Republic of Bulgaria. It includes guidelines on how to perform ...01 Sausis 2006
... Format : pdf-file Implementation of Family Friendly Policy in Lithuania: Problems and Possibilities ...
- ResourceHealth, Violence01 Sausis 2009
- ResourceHealth, Violence
... the National Board of Health and Welfare in this work. Policy Framework Issuer Ministry of Industry, Employment and Communication Missive 2001/02:129. Integration Policies ...01 Sausis 2002
- Policy areaYouth
... clubs, youth initiatives and projects is an essential youth policy in Austria. In light of outcome-oriented budget planning, the relevant ... move, the package of policy initiatives on education and employment for young people in Europe was launched in 2010 as part of ...05 Kovas 2015
- ResourceResearchLa mise en œuvre du gender mainstreaming dans les politiques locales de l'emploi. L'exemple du Fonds social européen en Île-de-France
... The implementation of gender mainstreaming in local Employment policies. The example of the ESF in Paris Metropolitan Area ...01 Sausis 2008