- PublicationRegional policy
... regions, which are the two main objectives of the cohesion policy. Failure to overcome gender disparities means that the development objectives of growth, competitiveness and employment cannot be fully achieved. Further information Regional ...25 Sausis 2017
- Toolkit page
... EU labour market, the variety of gender stereotypes around employment in certain jobs and related gender differences in career ... specialists, the greater involvement of women seems to be a policy strategy with obvious economic and social benefits. EIGE has estimated ...
- ResourceHealth, ViolenceCouncil conclusions on the Eradication of Violence Against Women in the European Union - 3000th EMPLOYMENT and SOCIAL POLICY Council meeting01 Sausis 2010
- Toolkit page
... help or hinder gender equality The increase in female employment rates, coupled with the decline of the male breadwinner family ... job-protected leave after childbirth have become important policy measures to support parents (ILO, 2014). They provide time-limited job ...
- ResourceEmploymentNational policies to support the reconciliation of employment, childcare and the care of older family members: A comparative review to inform personnel policies in the European chemical industry
... regulations and policies to support the reconciliation of employment with the care of children and older family members in nine EU ...
- Good practiceDigital agenda, Employment
Country information — policy in context Gender equality in Hungary lags behind other countries in ... 10 percentage points lower than that of employed men. The employment gap is particularly large for women of maternal age and older. ...08 Spalis 2018
... adopted within these two processes of social inclusion and employment policy. The focus is on two aspects of gender mainstreaming; first the extent ...
- StruktūraIEFP - Instituto de Emprego e Formação Profissional ( Institute for Employment and Vocational Training
The Institute for Employment and Vocational Training is the Portuguese public employment service and was established in 1979. It works under the auspices of ...
... reconciliation of work and family lide in gender equality policy, family policy and employment policy over the last ten years. Employment, family and gender ...01 Sausis 2009
... to explore barriers to diversity in UK film and television employment and to review and evaluate recent policies and interventions adopted ... key sector bodies and broadcasters to promote diversity in employment in the sector. Volume I provides an introduction to the research ...01 Sausis 2011
- ResourceEmploymentCreating Innovative Working Arrangements through the Support of Public Employment Services for a Better Work Life Reconciliation
... the related policies and contributes in assisting the Public Employment Services Organisations, by recommending ways to increase Work-Life ...
This paper explores the employment figures for older women, aged 55-64 in the EU15. Current policies on ... members, working longer raises new concerns in terms of employment opportunities and care provision. Moreover, current austerity ...