- ProjectEducation, MigrationGender-sensitive measures for the integration of newly arrived third country nationals into national education systems
... of newly arrived third country nationals into national education systems. The project specifically aimed to support the development of ... of third country nationals. Report: Gender-sensitive education and training for the integration of third-country nationals ...01 Sausis 2018
- Method/ToolHealth, ViolenceInstitute of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, Continuing Medical Education Study Day and AGM, 24 September 2010
... of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, Continuing Medical Education Study Day and AGM, 24 September 2010. Presentations included; ...01 Sausis 2010
- PublicationEducationBeijing +25 policy brief: Area B - Education and training of women: stereotypes and segregation persist
... several commitments to address gender equality issues in education and training. The Strategic Engagement for Gender Equality 2016-2019 ... learning environments. To address gender segregation in education, the Council of the EU called for parallel efforts to encourage men ...05 Kovas 2020
- ResourceEmploymentEqual access to quality care: Lessons from France on providing high quality and affordable early childhood education and care
... on providing high quality and affordable early childhood education and care. I also put emphasis on current challenges faced by policy ...
- PublicationEducation, Migration
... the integration of third-country nationals through education and training. Embedding a gender equality perspective in all policy ... including in the integration of third-country nationals, education and training, is a legal and political obligation for the EU ...17 Sausis 2020
- Toolkit page
The COVID-19 pandemic has had a major impact on national education systems, with facilities either rapidly shifting to new modes of ... to remote learning was challenging for all actors and at all education levels, it was especially difficult at nursery and primary school ...
- PublicationEconomic and financial affairs, Employment, EducationEconomic benefits of gender equality in the EU: How gender equality in STEM education leads to economic growth
... into STEM (science, technology, engineering and mathematics) education will have a positive impact on economic growth in the European Union. ... the positive impacts of reducing gender inequalities in education in developed countries. Further information Economic ...10 Rugpjūtis 2017
- StruktūraCESI - Center for education, counselling and research (CESI - Centar za edukaciju, savjetovanje i istraživanje)
Center for Education, Counseling and Research is established on 8th March 1997 - ...
- Įvykis7th European Women Rectors Conference "Leadership in Higher Education and Research in Times of Dynamic Global Change"
... Women Rectors Conference "Leadership in Higher Education and Research in Times of Dynamic Global Change" Online, ... the 7th EWORA Conference on Leadership in Higher Education and Research in Times of Dynamic Global Change , which ...
... for the integration of third-country nationals through education and training. The research focuses on five Member States: ...19 Gruodis 2019
- ResourceHealth, ViolenceHouse of Commons Education Committee Written Evidence - The Child Protection System in England (prepared 15 November 2011)
This is written evidence received and accepted by the Education Committee as evidence for the ongoing inquiry of the Child Protection ...01 Sausis 2011
- ResourceEmploymentI Would Take any Job , but …: Biographies of Low-Educated Women at the Intersection of Class and Gender
... of paid employment and care responsibilities, women with low education find themselves in the secondary labour market and exposed to gender ...