Ex-ante publicity notice: Gender-Sensitive Parliaments – EU 28 assessment
Description of the contract
The European Institute for Gender Equality (EIGE) envisages awarding a low-value contract for the assessment of gender-sensitivity of national parliaments in the Member States of the European Union, following the methodology developed by EIGE.
Description of the requested services
- Development of the guidelines to use the GSP Tool
- Translation of the survey questions into 21 languages of the EU MS
- Collection of information from 28 MS for completing the survey
- Integration of information into the online tool on EIGE website
- Summary report assessing the level of gender-sensitivity of the national parliaments in the EU MS.
Description of the procedure
This ex-ante publicity is the first stage of the negotiated procurement procedure through which EIGE may award the above-mentioned contract.
All parties interested in providing the services described above should express their interest 400 words maximum, by e-mail, to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject reference: EIGE/2018/OPER/14, before 21 October 2018, 12:00 Vilnius time.
Economic operators who do not express their interest before the deadline and to the address above will not be invited to submit an offer. The latter restriction will not apply to the minimum three economic operators directly invited by EIGE.
Tender documents will be sent by e-mail.
This publication constitutes no obligation for EIGE to launch the mentioned procurement procedure.
We look forward to receiving your declaration of interest.