Activity of Vytautas Magnus University
Aims and objectives
Interests: Men's studies, men's sexuality, gay and lesbian studies, queer studies, men and social exclusion, men and popular culture.
Name: Vytautas Magnus University
Area of intervention: Men and gender equality
Organisation Country: Lithuania
Organisation Zip Code: 44244
Organisation Phone: 370 685 81162
Name: Arturas Tereskinas
- Tereskinas A. (2011) It's a Man's World: Men and Wounded Masculinities in Lithuania, Vilnius: Baltos lankos. [in Lithuanian]
- Tereskinas A. (2007) Culture, Gender, and Sexuality: Essays on Different Bodies, Vilnius: Apostrofa. [in Lithuanian]. Articles:
- Tereskinas A. (2010) "Limited Sexual Citizenship in Lithuania," in Martinsson L., Reimers E. (eds.), Norm Struggles: Sexualities in Contentions, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK: Cambridge Scholars Publishing, p. 142-159.
- Tereskinas A. (2010) "Between the Egalitarian and Neotraditional Family: Gender Attitudes and Values in Contemporary Lithuania," Kultūra ir visuomenė: socialinių tyrimų žurnalas [Culture and Society: Journal of Social Research], 1, p. 63-81.
- Tereskinas A. (2010) "Men and Social Suffering in Contemporary Lithuania," Anthropology of East Europe Review, 28 (1): 23-39. Internet access: http://scholarworks.iu.edu/journals/index.php/aeer/article/view/652/745.
- Tereskinas A., Dryzaite I. (2009) "Working-Class Men and Social Suffering in Contemporary Lithuania", Sociologija. Mintis ir veiksmas, no. 2, p. 62-81. [in Lithuanian].
- Tereskinas A. (2008) "Men on Paternity Leave in Lithuania: Challenging Hegemonic Masculinity," in Novikova I. (ed.), Gender Matters in the Baltics, Riga: University of Latvia, p. 399-413.
- Tereskinas A. (2007) "Who's Afraid of Men? Researching Men and Teaching Masculinity Studies," Social Sciences 1 (55): 15-21.