Quadro de Referência Estratégica Nacional - Programa Operacional do Potencial Humano - Eixo 7 Igualdade de Género - Tipologia de Intervenção 7.4 Apoio a Projectos de Formação para Públicos Estratégicos
National Strategic Reference Framework - Human Potential Thematic Operational Programme - Axle 7 Gender Equality - Intervention Typology 7.4 Support to training projects for strategic audiences
National Strategic Reference Framework - Human Potential Thematic Operational Programme
Aims and objectives
Train and qualify actors and strategic decision-makers with regards to gender equality and gender-based violence.
Change the existing perception about the role of women and men.
Results and impact
There is no information on the number of projects/trainings approved.
Management Authority of the Human Potential Thematic Operational Programme, Government of the Portuguese Republic and European Social Fund
There are specific training referentials and gender mainstreaming is mentioned.
- Train of trainers to obtain a certification or specialisation on gender equality;
- Training for strategic publics which intervention is essential for eliminating stereotypes;
- Training for qualified agents that work on gender-based violence;
- Training for preventing the vitimisation and (re)vitimisation in the area of gender-based violence;
- Training for strategic publics in the labour area.
Nr of beneficiaries: 1508 people were trained in 2011 (1170 female trainees and 338 male trainees) (POPH, 2012)