This page makes a reference to the United Kingdom as a member of the European Union. It was published before the UK's withdrawal from the European Union on the 31 January 2020.
- PortugalFrom Woman to Woman – 2nd edition – Lisbon and Oporto
- CzechiaInternational Mentoring Programme and Training Courses
- FranceDelegation for Women’s Rights and Equal Opportunities for Women and Men
- SwedenDomination Techniques and How to Combat Them
- AustriaEmploymentFour Walls – Four Hands
- GreeceEducation, EmploymentEncouraging and supporting the participation of women in positions of political responsibility and r...
- GermanyEducation, EmploymentSupport structures for sustainable gender mainstreaming within the ESF
- FinlandEducation, EmploymentGender Impact Assessment training in the city of Vantaa
- AustriaEducation, EmploymentIn-house seminar on gender budgeting
- FinlandEducation, EmploymentGender Glasses
- SwedenEducation, EmploymentIn-house seminar on gender budgeting