Konať proti násiliu na ženách ( To act against violence against women)
The manual is divided in following subchapters:
1. information on DV against women in general ( forms, facts, myths; violence identification);
2. Support services and their offer (women shelters, police, health support, legal and human rights aspects of DV);
3. Information for supporting professions ( police, lawyers, teachers);
4. Contacts of support services.
Aims and objectives
1. To provide information on violence against women in intimate relationships to multiple beneficiaries: women surviving violence by partner, supporting groups of professionals.
2. To raise the interest for active support and help of the supporting professions;
3. To intensify cooperation of all relevant supporting professionals
Results and impact
The manual is a comprehensive and well structured material pointing out to the intersectional nature of support services.
It is user friendly - offered as separated brochures – pages addressing the respective aim groups of recipients.
The publication has been upgraded in its second edition and provided by an up-dated introductions, information and legal amendments.
The material is disseminated by every occasion – at conferences, workshops, discussions, presentation of the DV topic.
The publication is widespread, used and quoted by various interest groups ( professionals, academics, students).
Pro Familia; ASPEKT
Nuts code: SK0