Zeroviolenzadonne.it Per una relazione possibile fra uomini e donne
It provides a comprehensive picture of the female condition in Italy and, starting from gender and sexual discrimination, shows the intersection to every type of discrimination and social exclusion, raises awareness and promote equal rights and empowerment between genders, gays, lesbians and transsexual people, immigrants, the Roma population. Every day of the week including Saturdays and Sundays the site publishes a free comprehensive daily review of national, local and international newspaper articles on social, economic and political issues.
The press coverage section of the site is a totally new and unique instrument in Italy.
It focuses on a wide range of female-related and social topics:
- Male violence against women, children and violence as a means of sexual discrimination
- Female politics and gender identity
- Society, rights, citizenship
- Women in the workplace and the economy
- Women worldwide
- Science and female health
- Culture and Sports
- International press coverage.
- General economic and political scenarios
Aims and objectives
The Zeroviolenzadonne non-profit organization that mages a website aimed at opposing male violence against women and promoting a different relationship between men and women through the means of complete and selected information.
Stakeholder, Firstname: Monica
Stakeholder, Family name: Pepe
Nuts code: IT