Good practices combating gender-based violence
This page makes a reference to the United Kingdom as a member of the European Union. It was published before the UK's withdrawal from the European Union on the 31 January 2020.
- PortugalHealth, ViolenceIntersectorial group on FGM (Grupo Intersectorial sobre MGF)
- FranceHealth, ViolenceCommission for the Abolition of Sexual Mutilations (Commission pour l’abolition des mutilations sexu...
- NetherlandsHealth, ViolenceChain approach (Ketenaanpak)
- Non EU countriesHealth, ViolenceThe asylum policy instruction: Gender issues in the asylum claim
- SpainHealth, ViolenceCatalan protocol for the prevention of FGM
- Non EU countriesHealth, ViolenceAfrican Well Woman Clinics
- GermanyHealth, ViolenceStandards and recommendations for working with male perpetrators in the context of inter-agency coop...
- SlovakiaHealth, Violence
- LuxembourgHealth, ViolenceSpecialised training on domestic violence for Grand Duchy future members of police forces
- Non EU countriesHealth, ViolenceRespect – Accreditation of perpetrators’ programmes
- CroatiaHealth, ViolenceSilence is not golden (Šutnja nije zlato) – National Campaign to prevent gender-based violence
- Non EU countriesHealth, ViolenceMulti-Agency Risk Assessment Conferences (MARACs)