Good practices combating gender-based violence
This page makes a reference to the United Kingdom as a member of the European Union. It was published before the UK's withdrawal from the European Union on the 31 January 2020.
- BelgiumHealth, ViolenceA pilot study for identifying adequate hospitals procedures in FGM cases (Belgium)
- IrelandHealth, ViolenceA secure online database on gender-based violence (Ireland)
- SwedenHealth, ViolenceDeveloping knowledge on VAW by collecting police and justice data on crime (Sweden)
- DenmarkHealth, ViolenceDanish police nationwide and regular registration of comprehensive data (Denmark)
- DenmarkHealth, ViolenceThe Danish nationwide registration of contacts with women’s shelters
- CroatiaHealth, ViolenceA centralised and joint database on violence against women (Croatia)
- FranceHealth, ViolenceInstitutional networking to increase knowledge and the use of administrative data on violence agains...
- NetherlandsHealth, ViolenceA joint initiative of health professionals: the protocol medical care for women and girls with FGM (...
- PortugalHealth, ViolenceA Health Data Platform to monitor FGM cases (Portugal)
- PortugalHealth, ViolenceAn integrated model of intervention on interpersonal violence cases in health settings (Portugal)
- FinlandHealth, ViolenceA high-quality source on femicide
- Non EU countriesHealth, ViolenceA specific repository for health professionals to safeguard girls against FGM (UK)