- Publication UE/CE Publication internationale Ressource internet Texte intégral
... freedom of assembly and expression; hate speech, hate crime and violence; and fleeing homophobia and transphobia. Based on these ...
... of punishment; they are accustomed to arrests for no real crime and (in the Stalinist era) sentences without trial of 25 years' ...
... Athenian women could testify, own property, and be tried for crime, but a male guardian had to administer their property and represent them ...
- Publication UE/CE Publication internationale Ressource internet Texte intégral Etude UEOverview of the worldwide best practices for rape prevention and for assisting women victims of rape
- Book SectionInterracial sexual abuse and legal subjectivity in antebellum law and literature : the widow(s) of Malabar
... extends scholarship on literary treatments of antebellum crime to determine how both women challenged early American legal and cultural ...
... to new areas, including health, demographics, families, crime, women and immigration. But with this new historical work came a problem ...
- Ebook Ressource internet Texte intégral
- Publication UE/CE Publication internationale Ressource internet Texte intégral Etude UE Etude UE