- Also found
- DissertationChild protection through an abuse-focused lens : Adolescent victimization and Swedish social services responses
... (CYPA) is relatively scarce, especially when it comes to the protection of adolescents victimized by abuse. The overall aim of this thesis ... stance influenced by critical realism as well as victim- and child-centred responses. The dissertation consists of four papers and examines ...
- Article Ressource internet Texte intégralShrinking welfare states? / : Comparing maternity leave benefits and child care programs in European Union and North American welfare states, 1985-2000
... and government funding of maternity and parental leave and child care and early childhood education (ECE) programs can be observed over ... the countries surveyed, the number of places for children in child care and ECE expanded, as did the duration of maternity/parental leaves ...
- ArticleLabour market, welfare state and family institutions : the links to mothers' poverty risks. A comparison between Belgium, Germany and the United Kingdom
... institutional settings (labour market chances of mothers, child care facilities and services, cash benefits subsidizing the costs of ... is no all-embracing gender model underlying welfare state provisions: the different social spheres and legal subsystems display distinct ...
- Article Ressource internet Texte intégralPatterns of paid and unpaid work in Western Europe : gender, commodification, preferences and the implications for policy
... how parents in couple families reconcile employment and child-care, and how far the current emphasis of EU-level policy on enhancing the formal provision of child-care fits with patterns and/or preferences in Western European Member ...
- Publication UE/CE Publication internationale Ressource internet Texte intégral