- BookSupranational criminal prosecution of sexual violence : the ICC and the practice of the ICTY and the ICTR
<p>This study assesses the supranational criminal prosecution of sexual violence, notably whether supranational criminal ... against humanity and a war crime) and supranational criminal procedure (protective and special measures for and participation of victims of ...
- Ebook Ressource internet Texte intégralPrisoners of the international community : the legal position of persons detained at international criminal tribunals
- Avhandlingar government publicationDecentring Criminal Law : Understandings of Justice by Victim-Survivors of Sexual Violence and their Implications for Different Justice Strategies
... interests of victim-survivors within and outside of the criminal justice system. The dissertation contributes to a broad ... the status and rights of victims in the criminal justice procedure are subject to different interpretations of legal principles, which ...
- Självbiografier Autobiographies. Autobiographies. Självbiografi Autobiography
... the very center of the massive changes in sex crimes law and procedure that have occurred over the past two decades. Emulated in most other ... law school to her job in the D.A.'s office at a time when criminal prosecution was "no place for a woman." Over the years, Linda ...
- Publication internationale
... in the forefront, the convention covers preventive measures; criminal offences, including several entirely new offences, such as "child ...