This page makes a reference to the United Kingdom as a member of the European Union. It was published before the UK's withdrawal from the European Union on the 31 January 2020.
- IrelandCulture50-50 Gender Balance on Tonight with Vincent Browne
- FranceCultureAct of Commitment for a Process of Self-Regulation Aiming to Improve the Image of Women in the Media...
- IrelandEntrepreneurshipGoing For Growth
- IrelandEntrepreneurshipFemale Entrepreneurs Mentoring Programme
- FinlandEntrepreneurshipInnoLady Camp
- FranceEntrepreneurshipFédération Pionnières
- SpainEntrepreneurshipRural Woman: Employment and New Technologies (Mujer Rural: Empleo y Nuevas Tecnologías)
- GermanyEntrepreneurshipNavigation towards Independence - Gründerinnenzentrale (Women’s Start-up Centre)
- Non EU countriesEntrepreneurshipAspire Fund
- GreeceEntrepreneurshipEntrepreneurship for Unemployed Women Aged 22-64
- CroatiaEntrepreneurshipWomen Entrepreneurs’ Loan Programme