This page makes a reference to the United Kingdom as a member of the European Union. It was published before the UK's withdrawal from the European Union on the 31 January 2020.
- CroatiaPovertyBrand “zdravKA” – an innovative marketing strategy for strengthening women’s labour market chances i...
- GermanyPovertyMoving forward with MOBI (Germany)
- BelgiumPovertyPromoting women’s participation in ICT (Belgium)
- CzechiaPovertyMigrant Domestic Workers´ Rights on the Threshold of Czech Households
- CzechiaPovertyCooks without homes as an upside down charity (Czech Republic)
- NetherlandsPovertyBreaking the isolation of migrant women (Netherlands)
- SpainPovertyRescuing Women from Modern Day Slavery: an urgent need in today’s Europe (Spain)
- BelgiumHealth, ViolenceA pilot study for identifying adequate hospitals procedures in FGM cases (Belgium)
- IrelandHealth, ViolenceA secure online database on gender-based violence (Ireland)
- SwedenHealth, ViolenceDeveloping knowledge on VAW by collecting police and justice data on crime (Sweden)
- DenmarkHealth, ViolenceDanish police nationwide and regular registration of comprehensive data (Denmark)
- DenmarkHealth, ViolenceThe Danish nationwide registration of contacts with women’s shelters