Web-page: Safe Zone
The web-page contain all relevant information about violence against women, and in particular:
- relevant documents
- information about public awareness campaigns
- statistical data
- list and addresses of NGOs
- information about types and consequences of violence
- information about victim’s rights
- celebrities’ statements against violence, etc.
The idea of the project is also to offer a place for information exchange among stakeholders
The web-page was publicly promoted in March 2012 with the extensive media coverage.
Aims and objectives
• to provide a unique web-page with all relevant information connected with violence against women
• to provide contact information about all relevant institutions
Results and impact
As the project has started recently there are no evaluations yet, but the page has 18726 hits up to now, i.e. in only three months. 4635 visitors spent at least one hour viewing the page.
Zenska soba – Centar za seksualna prava (Women’s Room – Centre for Sexual Rights)