Resource & Documentation Centre: Pilot project on gender-based violence evaluation meeting
Five documentation centres and libraries specialising in women and gender issues are joining efforts with EIGE, to enable access to gender-based violence resources in EIGE’s Resource and Documentation Centre (RDC).
The project aims to put together and make available resources, collected for more than twenty years by the project partners in several languages. It will include books, research articles, reports, grey literature and other materials. The pilot project is a starting point towards EIGE’s RDC becoming an “one-stop-shop” to search for information on gender-based violence. It will offer various EU institutions, authorities of the Member States, researchers, civil society organisations and others an access to gender-based violence-related information available in Europe.
The members of the pilot project are:
- aletta E-Quality, institute for gender equality and women’s history in Amsterdam,
- Amazone – Resource Centre for Equality between Women and Men in Brussels,
- Cid-Femmes – Centre d’Information et de Documentation des Femmes (cid-femmes) in Luxembourg,
- Gender Library at Humboldt-Universitaetzu Berlin,
- Gothenburg University Library – National Resource Library for Gender Studies at Gothenburg University.
This meeting will be dedicated to analyse the project results and to discuss its future expansion.