Diversity and Inclusion in the Workplace
NIVA course on Diversity and Inclusion in the Workplace
11th – 13th of June 2019 at Quality Hotel View, Malmö, Sweden
The course aims at introducing the participants to workplace diversity, equality and inclusion providing them with an understanding of the concepts in organizational context. It will also provide different perspectives on diversity in organizations. We will discuss management approaches as well as norm critical perspectives to diversity. The participants will be introduced to some diversity and inclusion tools and practices. Through discussions, we will examine and debate what diversity is and what effects these definitions have on the organization and its stakeholders. We will also discuss why organizations address diversity from a firm perspective as well as from a societal perspective.
- To raise awareness about diversity and equality issues at the workplace
- To be familiarized with diversity management tools and pratices
- To be introduced to critical perspectives to diversity and inclusion
- General management, Public sector, HR, Consultants, Researchers, PhD students
- Everyone who comes into contact with diversity and inclusion matters in their work.
Read more and register here.