Age limit extension in calls for female researchers with children under 10 (HU)
In March 2009, the Hungarian Academy of Sciences (HAS) accepted an equal opportunities framework programme (Presidential decision no. 13/2009. II. 24). One element of the framework programme is the extension of age limits for female researchers who have children under the age of 10. This means that all calls of the HAS (scholarships, fellowships and grants) with an age limit, the age limit is extended by two years after each child under the age of 10 for female and male researchers who certify that they stayed with the child(ren) on parental leave. The Academy also extended the scope of the programme to single parents as well.
- 1Back to entry page
- 35What is a Gender Equality Plan?
- 38EU objectives for gender equality in research
- 39Why change must be structural
- 40Who is this guide for?
- 41Ready to develop a GEP? Start the GEAR
- 42GEAR action toolbox
- 43Who is involved in a Gender Equality Plan?
- 44Rationale for gender equality in research
- 45Basic requirements and success factors
- 46Obstacles and solutions
- 47Legislative and policy backgrounds