(1) Any person who in order to make him intimidate you, or to a private life or daily life arbitrarily intervene regularly or permanently else bother, especially with someone else, against her will, by means of telecommunication or in person on a regular basis to connect attempt when a graver crime is realized, commits a misdemeanour and up to one year of imprisonment, community service or a fine.
(2) Violent or causing public danger of committing an offense against the person threatening, commits an offense who else to view it or relatives fear, and up to two years imprisonment, community service or a fine.
(3) Any person bullying a) anex-spouse or ex- spousecommitted by a person standing b) education, supervision , care or medical treatment of the injury, up to two years imprisonment cases referred to in paragraph (1), community service or a fine ,in the case referred to in paragraph (2) For a felony of up to three years' imprisonment .
"Assault against decency" (Criminal Code, Section 198)
- A person who by violence or direct menace against life or limb forces another person to engage in sodomy or to the endurance thereof, or uses for sodomy the incapacity of another person for defence or for manifestation of will, commits a felony and shall be punishable with imprisonment between two to eight years.
- The punishment shall be imprisonment from five years to ten years, if a) the victim is under twelve years of age, b) the victim is under the education, supervision, care or medical treatment of the perpetrator; c) if several persons sodomize the victim on the same occasion, knowing about each other’s act.
- The punishment shall be imprisonment between five to fifteen years if the provisions of Paragraph b) or c) of Subsection (2) also apply to the sexual assault committed against a victim under twelve years of age.
Criminal Code, Section 176